We Bless. We Fund.
Spreading God's love across the globe
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, the poor, needy and hungry were well catered for. Jesus did not only feed the spirit by preaching and teaching the word, He also fed them. In spite of the seeming insufficiency of two loaves and five fishes, in the face of five thousands, Jesus provoked heaven to the miracle of multiplication. Caring for the poor is one of God’s ordinances handed to us. “…I assure you: Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.” (Matt 25:40).
“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” (James 1:27)
Conducting activities and sharing the gospel through Bible lessons and family visits. We sponsor supplies of daily necessities for local communities.
PROVIDING DISASTER RELIEF
Natural disasters exacerbate the problems faced by communities already in poverty, leaving entire families in debilitating conditions. We believe that we are blessed to be a blessing, and that the best way to minister the love of God to these people is to send practical help to alleviate their suffering, and tangibly demonstrate the love of Christ through our giving and support at their point of need.
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- One-third (1/3) of the world’s population are children, and over half live in poverty
- 20% of the world’s children live in India, 80% of those live in poverty, and 50% are homeless.
- Most of the world’s orphans live in India, although Africa has the highest number of orphans per capita due to AIDS.
- 200,000 child slaves are sold every year in Africa. There are an estimated 8,000 girl-slaves in West Africa alone.
- About 120,000 African children are participating in armed conflicts. Some are as young as 7 years old
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
Your generosity and faithful prayers as a partner with our ministry allow us to demonstrate the love of God in very practical ways, from feeding needy children to fighting human trafficking, sending out teams to preach the gospel, and funding disaster relief operations.
Your support also makes it possible for us to broadcast the gospel of grace into millions of homes around the world. Every week, we receive testimonies of how precious lives are being radically transformed and restored as a result of hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ preached!
Thank you for being part of this. Together, we’re making a difference, one life at a time.