Have you lived part or all of your life not knowing if you were truly saved? Not knowing where you would go if you were to die today? Look no further.
“No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.” John 6:44
There is a difference between the one who is GOD to ALL, but a FATHER to you. After you come to Christ, you must go through Him to the Father. The Father draws you to Christ (your savior), and you come to the Father through/by Christ.
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6
WELCOME TO JOY, PEACE & MUCH MORE
Being Born Again is the rebirth of your spirit man. For a person to be truly born again, they have to be born of water and the Spirit. They most likely have a memorable encounter with their Savior, Jesus Christ. It’s the same way when your parents first gave birth to you and you came into this world …even as a baby, it is a day you always remember as your “birthday” till the day you die. Some people may not be able to pin point the exact date they became born again but they will remember the day they were BORN “AGAIN”, the day something happened to them and they were reconnected back to God.
SIGNS THAT ONE IS BORN AGAIN
- Being Born Again is being born of Water & the Spirit.
- Being Born Again reveals who you ‘re to you to an extent.
- Being Born Again opens your eyes to see what Jesus has done for you to an extent.
- Being Born Again comes with revelation, you can now see the Kingdom (John 3:5).
- You can understand what Jesus was saying in John 3:5, that is a personal encounter.
- Being Born Again will cause you to HATE sin and run from it as fast and far as you can…not slowly (1 John 3:9 )
FAR FROM PHILOSOPHY
So, are you Born Again? The kingdom of God is not in definition but in TRUTH. This question has nothing to do with defining the Kingdom of God. If you have a hard time understanding what this means or if you question if you ‘re born again, then you most likely aren’t. In that case, I’d advice you go before God. Seers and hearers has nothing to do with being born again, then you probably aren’t. Unbelievers can see visions and dreams, so the fact that you dream about something and it happens doesn’t mean you have a relationship with God. Hence, to be joined with the Father as one (1 Corinthians 6:17) and have rights to all that is therein, you have to be BORN AGAIN.
If you would like to receive Christ into your heart & become a born again Christian, you can connect with Jesus right now. All you need to do is invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Savior and Lord. Today, you can receive the life of God into your spirit, and become a brand new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17), so that God’s beauty and power can be seen in you. All you have to do is say this prayer and mean it with all of your heart; and God will hear you.
Please say it out loud, in sincerity of heart:
- O Lord God, I believe in Jesus Christ, your Son who died for me and was raised from the dead for my justification.
- Your Word says in Romans 10 vs. 9 & 10 “…that if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
- Therefore I confess Jesus Christ as Lord of my life from this day forth. I receive remission of sins for my soul and I receive eternal life into my spirit.
- I am saved! I am born-again! Thank you for making me your child.
PERFECTION IN CHRIST
There are two aspects of salvation, the LEGAL aspect and the VITAL aspect.
- The LEGAL aspect cannot be changed and there is nothing anybody can do about it. The LEGAL aspect says you are justified, you are righteous, you are Holy because of what Jesus Christ has done for you.
- The VITAL aspect is what we then have to work out on a continuous basis…by reading the word, praying, doing what the word says to do, etc. This is where our work starts.
When you are born again, you are consecrated and set apart for God. This is why it is important to see fruits that testify of this truth.
You are also to walk in the vital aspect of your salvation by consecrating yourself unto God. Stop hanging out with bad friends who will only drag you into the mud, stop those bad habits by first handing your life over to God. Don’t just say you have given your life to Christ when you are still holding it, give it all to Him.
For a man to be saved, he must not only confess Jesus Christ as Lord, He must also believe. Many people are confessing but they don’t believe, hence we can’t see fruits that show they have been set apart.
Did you just convert or believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord ans savior? Did you become born-again but are not sure where to go from there? Below are a few tips that will help you find your way and to equip you in your walk with the Lord.
Know Who You Are
Firstly, now that you are saved, you are righteous in God’s eyes. You cannot be more righteous tomorrow than you are today. Your righteousness is Christs so you are righteous. Don’t let the enemy use your past to trick you into believing he has power over you. He who the son sets free is free indeed!
Cut off Wicked Ties
You are now joined together with God, don’t continue in wickedness by agreeing and communing with wickedness or evil doers. Cut off evil ties and believe God for new connections that will help you be who He has called you to be.
Find a living church and begin to go to church, fellowship with the brethren and ask questions, too. The church is where you go to be spiritually fed, it is a spiritual clinic/hospital and it is a place where you shouldn’t feel ashamed about your problems or wounds. But seek wisdom and direction from the Lord to know where you should fellowship. There is a pastor over everyone and a church for you, ask the Lord where He has prepared for you.
Renew Your Mind/ Spirit of Your Mind
Begin to feed your soul with the words of the Lord. Don’t continue in junk-feeding, feed your soul with good stuff and as you do, you will be healed in your soul, mind, emotions and body. You can feed your soul in so many ways including:
- Reading God’s word: The Bible
- Listening to “anointed” Sermons (NOTE, not all sermons are anointed by God)
- Reading anointed Books
- Watching Movies that help you understand the scriptures, e.g.
- Be a Doer of the word, as you read, do what He says to do.
- Continue in Prayer
There will be things you will see in the church that you won’t expect, don’t let that distract you. Stay focused and continue to seek the Lord. Don’t get soaked into church politics either, stay focused on the Lord!
Every Born Again Christian receives a level of deliverance when they become born again, but deliverance is a continuous process after that. We have been saved, we are being saved and we shall be saved. Hence, the need to seek deliverance by the word, prayer, and fastings.
As you continue your work with God, find resources and gears to help you grow strong in your new found faith in Christ. Locate media tools and build yourself up daily. Ask questions if you have any.
Acts 91:2 ” He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.”
The above verse clearly states that there are some who have believed Christ but have not received the Holy Ghost, let alone heard about it. If you hadn’t heard about the gift of the Holy Ghost or have been wondering if you can receive Him the videos on this page will be of help to you.
Additionally, you can join the prayer-line/broadcast and pray with us – and in the midst of that you will receive. Most people if not all who have contacted me regarding this and joined the prayer line received almost instantly or during the prayer. Some also received new tongues, so you can also receive.
I have also received messages from people who received the gift of the Holy Ghost and started to speak in tongues simply by praying with the prayers where I spoke tongues a lot or listening to them. You can also receive!!
Receive The Gift of the Holy Ghost with the Evidence of Speaking in Tongues
Please drop a line if you received the Holy Ghost by using the information provided on this page or if this page has been of help to you!